ONLINE APPLICATION - ENGLISH
A requirement of employment at Fox Construction, Inc. is a post offer screen (POS) to assure the health and safety of prospective employees. Job offers from Fox Construction are conditional upon the successful completion of the POS. The POS consists of: job specific questions and testing to evaluate the conditional hire's ability to safely complete the essential functions of the job. Any job offer is contingent upon the following:
- You must have completed the questions on the application, and we must verify that your answers are complete and correct.
- You must complete the Health and Fitness Questionnaire, Post Offer Screen Form, Medical Record Release Form, Waiver and Consent and Workers' Compensation Claim History Check.
We will verify that your answers are complete and correct on all of these forms. Inaccurate and incomplete forms will not be processed. This information is considered personal and medical in nature, and will be treated as such by handling it confidentially in strict compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and all state laws.
If a conditional job offer is made, it will not be rescinded unless:
- You choose not to complete any of the tests or questionnaire presented to you.
- You choose not to provide necessary medical information or releases.
- A medical review reveals that you cannot perform one or more of the essential functions of the job (with accommodation if you so request); and/or
- You present a direct safety or health risk to yourself or others which cannot be eliminated or minimized to an acceptable level by a reasonable accommodation; and/or
- The accommodations you are requesting to perform the job safely are not reasonable and/or will create an undue hardship on the employer; and /or
- You have given us false or misleading statements at any stage of the hiring process including your application or interview.
A conditional job offer is valid only if it is signed by a company representative. If, during the post-offer screen, a medical condition warrants medical attention, the conditional hire will be responsible for all costs thereafter. If a medical release is needed to complete the screen, the potential employee has five (5) business days from the original offer date to obtain a medical release and complete the screen. Refusal of the post-offer screen is grounds for rescinding this offer or termination of your employment.
Please provide the following information: